Fun and fabulous, rainbows put a smile on everyones face, and these ten free projects will have you seeing rainbows everywhere! Your house will be filled with them if you make one, or more of these quilts. Which one is your favorite?
- White stars set in a pastel rainbow background make this quilt from Quilty Love glow.
- Stitched by Crystal gives us this lovely modern rainbow baby quilt.
- Use up lots of rainbow scraps for this mini wall hanging from Create with Claudia
- A gorgeous collection of rainbow scrap fabrics is used in this pretty design from Cut Out & Keep
- Here’s a happy modern rainbow quilt pattern from Blue Elephant Stitches.
- Modernly Morgan brings us this stunning scrap quilt made in a myriad of rainbow fabrics.
- Try out this mug rug pattern from Ameroonie Designs for a smaller project.
- The strip and flip method is the highlight of this rainbow quilt pattern from Cluck Cluck Sew.
- Leah Day has a great pattern for a stunning rainbow star mini quilt.
- Shelly of Coral & Co brings us this pretty wall quilt filled with window pane blocks.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.