From ghosts to pumpkins, these not-so-spooky halloween quilt block patterns from some talented makers are sure to make your next quilt spooktacular! Best of all, they are all free, which is the best kind of treat there is for quilters. The patterns cover a variety of techniques and can be found here.
- Raise your hand if you eat too much candy on Halloween! Here is a calorie-free version for you: Trick or Treat Quilt Block from Stash Bandit.
- This ghost is pretty cute and the Ghost Quilt Block tutorial from Center Street Quilts is charming!
- Who doesn’t think eyeballs in the dark are creepy. The ones in this Eyeballs Quilt Block tutorial from Happy Sew Lucky sure are, but in a whimsical way.
- Spooky skulls are a must in any Halloween quilt, and this Appliqué Skull block from 42 Quilts is a good one.
- No spooky quilt is complete without a pumpkin. This Scrappy Pumpkin block from Sarah Goer Quilts is easy to assemble.
- Aren’t we all a little witchy on Halloween? Show off that side of you with this charming Witch’s Hat from Pat Sloan.
- Bats are kind of cute in their own way. This Little Bats block from Cotton + Joy sure is!
- If your idea of Halloween includes cats, then this Patchwork Cat block from Spruce Crafts can’t be overlooked.
- You can’t have too many ghost blocks can you? This Ghost Quilt Block tutorial from Polka Dot Chair is easy to assemble.
- Either you love the candy or you hate it, but a Candy Corn Block Tutorial like this one from Canton Village Quilt Works is almost a requirement for a Halloween quilt.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.