They make perfect homemade gifts and everyone needs them. What am I talking about? Quilted pot holders, that’s what. They don’t take too much time to make and are something that will definitely be used.
We’ve assembled 15 different free patterns and I’m pretty sure you will find at least one design that you are going to love. Why not change things up a bit this year and give a set of potholders instead of an expensive gift that is not very practical.
- Bombshell Bling has a tutorial for a set of scalloped style pot holders.
- Simple and practical, Back Road Bloom has an easy how-to to get you started.
- These whimsical pot holders from Our Potluck family are a great way to use up your novelty fabric.
- Fun and scrappy is a great way to describe this pattern from Blooming Poppies.
- Quilt Expressions has a fun pot holder pattern that even has a pocket!
- Here’s a pretty patchwork design from A Quilting Life.
- These pot holders from Coral & Co. have a unique rectangular shape to them.
- Scrappy pinwheels are what make this pattern from Salvage Sister & Mister shine.
- Polka Dot Chair brings us these charming round pot holders.
- Simple yet striking, this easy pattern is over on Love to Sew Studio.
- Craft Buds has a great quilt-as-you-go pattern you will want to try.
- Quilted and reversible are the stand out features of these pot holders from Simple Simon & Company.
- All People Quilt has an adorable pattern for strawberry pot holders.
- Don’t forget about Christmas with these adorable snowmen design from Little House Living.
- Spoonful of Sugar has a beautiful design for a fiesta pot holder.
Looking for more patterns? Check out this Quilted Pot Holders Books
we found on Amazon
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.