We all love those little fish that swim around right? Well, at least I do. And I also love fish quilts. They are so much fun to look at and remind me of the lake and beach. If you are thinking about making a fish quilt, here are five free fish quilt blocks that you might want to use.
- Quilt Therapy brings you a whole kettle of fish in this fun design.
- Easy to make, this fishy block from Bonjour Quilts would make a great scrappy quilt.
- The Emerald Coast Modern Quilt Guild has a unique and striking fish block.
- Perfect for scrap-busting, this easy fish block from Create with Claudia has an interesting shape.
- You get four fish in one with this fun block from Kim Lapacek.
Looking for quilting supplies? Check out Fat Quarter shop
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.