I don’t know about you, but as I get older I find that I need a little more help seeing things when I am quilting. Especially in my dark studio or when I am trying to thread a needle. It is definitely not as easy as it used to be.
Annie’s Craft Store has some solutions for us with their lighting aids that can be purchased. I’ll be honest…I had never seen some of these and they look awesome. Check them out to see if they can help you. These make great gifts too!
- Lighted Seam Ripper
- Lighted Needle Threader – I really need this one!
- Clip on Mini Light
- Illuminating Tweezers – Another great idea for tiny stitches.
- Lighted Pin Picker Upper – Great for dark spaces on the floor where it’s hard to see.
- Magnifying and Lighting Thread Helper
- Sewing Machine Light
- Ladybug Lighted Needle Threader
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.