Love is in the air, especially around February 14. Of course for lots of people it’s more commonly known as Valentine’s Day and what symbolizes the day more than hearts? I’m not really sure. If you are looking for a heart quilt block pattern then look no further than one of these 10 to choose from. There are all sorts of patterns to choose from.
- Bonjour Quilts brings us this block where the heart is an outline, instead of a solid one.
- This heart quilt block from the Crafty Quilter is all about stripes.
- Fabric 406 has a lovely scrappy heart block that is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
- Strips make up this pretty Scrappy Log Cabin block from Neverlandstitches.
- Perfect for all of you quilters who love a scrap buster, you’ll love this heart pattern from Heather Givans.
- Made in honor of sew red for women and heart health, this is a lovely three layer block from Diary of a Quilter.
- Fun, easy, and great for scrap busting, you can’t pass by this heart block design from Stash Bandit Quilting Shenanigans.
- This heart quilt block from Delaware Quilts is about as easy as they get, and it’s scrappy too.
- If you like crumb quilting then this super scrappy heart from Loaves and Stitches will be right up your alley.
- Piece N Quilt has a charming scrappy heart made up of 14 different fabrics.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.