Do you ever get in the mood to make a quilt, but you don’t want to spend days and days making one? How about trying a mini quilt. Many times you can make an entire mini quilt in an afternoon. They make terrific gifts for that friend who has everything. They are also a great way to use up your fabric stash.
Instead of heading out to the store next time you feel like making a quilt, why not try one of these ten patterns? They are all free and vary from modern to traditional.
- This unique shooting hearts pattern is easy to make and there are instructions for three sizes included.
- Here’s a traditional mosaic block quilt made to look modern with some beautiful fabrics.
- For some cute autumn fun, try this mini pumpkin quilt pattern.
- Hugs and kisses are what you will get with this charming mini design.
- Here’s a lovely and traditional mini that could be displayed anywhere.
- If you are looking for something modern, then this mini turned into a pillow is for you.
- Bright and cheery and easy is what I like to say about this pretty pattern.
- Here’s a stunning and modern take on a golden circle pattern.
- You’ll be making a pretty mini Dresden quilt when you try this pattern.
- This charming mini quilt with a cup of tea and some books will have you wanting to curl up and read in no time.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.