The famous and somewhat intricate Pineapple quilt block may not be the easiest block in the world to make, but wow is it a show stopper! Here are 10 different pineapple quilt block patterns that are all free. Even better, there are a couple of them that don’t require paper piecing. Make a stunning quilt with one of these blocks.
- I’m Feeling Craft has a little bit of different take on the traditional block. You can find this more modern take here.
- Here is a traditional version of this beloved block from Generations Quilt Patterns.
- Modern solids make this block from the AQS blog really stand out.
- This tutorial from Gigi’s Thimble highlights the pineapple block in such a pretty color combination.
- OPQuilt has a fun and scrappy version of a pineapple quilt block.
- Patchwork Posse shows you how to make the block without paper piecing.
- Here’s a mini version of the block from A Little Mushroom Cap.
- Use up lots of scraps with this easy version of the quilt block pattern from Crazy Mom Quilts.
- Robert Kaufman Fabrics has a giant pineapple block quilt which is a great way to show off your favorite fabrics.
- Here’s a pattern for the block and an entire quilt from Hyacinth Quilt Designs.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.