Have you been seeing all of the gorgeous temperature quilts out there? They are lovely and, guess what….they are pretty easy to make. Even better, you can make your quilt completely unique to you based on your fabric and pattern choices.
Last year I wrote a roundup on 10 Ways to Make a Temperature Quilt and it has been a popular post. Recently there has been an explosion of interest in these fun quilts so I did some searching and found 10 more ways to make one. Have fun quilting!
- Material Girl Quilts is all about half square triangles with her sparkling version of a temperature quilt.
- I’m in love with this one that looks like color bubbles from Jo Avery.
- Kvilstina brings us a totally different and beautiful look with her pastel temperature quilt.
- The Life of Riley came up with a number of different layouts to make a quilt. Each one is interesting.
- This modern design from CapitolaQuilter is stunning and unique!
- Elm Street Quilts gives a modern a graphic temperature quilt idea.
- More lovely circles are what make this gorgeous quilt from Devoted Quilter pop.
- The fabrics in this Flying Geese temperature quilt from Gilly Mac Designs gives the quilt loads of movement.
- Quilting Daily gives you tips for jump starting your temperature quilt.
- This fun half square triangle and appliqué design from Mary Huey Quilts has all sorts of interesting additions to it.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.