The Flying Geese quilt block is a traditional one that is a favorite of many quilters. What is interesting is just how many variations and ways of making it are available. We’ve rounded up 15 free tutorials showing many of these methods. There are even a couple of quilt patterns to show off those flying geese that you worked so hard to make.
- Make a lovely tree with this design from Sew What Yvette
- Show off those special fabrics with this giant no-waste flying geese tutorial from Reanna Lily Designs
- This pretty block from Quilting Daily has goslings running around in a circle.
- Flying geese in all sizes shine in this free modern quilt pattern from Simplicity.
- Doesn’t everyone want a super simple way to make flying geese like this method from Suzy Quilts.
- From Marti Mitchell has this tutorial for a block with lots and lots of geese flying around.
- Jelly Roll Fabric makes their flying geese with half square triangles in their easy to follow tutorial.
- We all want to make the perfect flying geese quilt block and The Seasoned Homemaker’s tutorial shows us how.
- Teresa Down Under has a video tutorial on how to make a mini flying geese block.
- For a great way to use up scraps, try this scrap bin geese tutorial from A Bright Corner.
- Here’s a fun method for making flying geese from A Quilting Life.
- Want to make four geese at a time. Pat Sloan shows you how in this tutorial.
- Darcy Quilts brings us lots of examples for quilts made with her method shown here.
- Lois & Clark have this easy way to make four at a time too.
- The colors in the flying geese quilt block tutorial from Fat Quarterly really shine.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.