Is it Christmas without stockings hung in the house? Of course it is, but I’m willing to bet that lots of people have their stocking hung, just waiting to see what goodies they get filled with. For many, their handmade stocking that they got from grandma, or someone else special, is lovingly displayed every year. I still hang the one my Aunt made for me over 50 years ago. I can’t imagine not hanging it up.
If you would like to carry on the tradition of making a Christmas stocking for someone special, here are 16 free patterns to choose from.
- Quilted Ornaments Stocking from Bernina
- Cuffed Christmas Stocking Pattern from Glue Sticks Blog
- Easy Quilted Christmas Stockings from U Create
- Quilt as You Go Christmas Stocking from Super Mom No Cape
- DIY Quilted Christmas Stocking from Rabit Stew
- How to Make a Lined Stocking with a Cuff from Cluck Cluck Sew
- Easy Quilted Christmas Stocking Tutorial from Diary of a Quilter
- DIY Quilt as You Go Christmas Stocking from Milkybeer
- Paper Pieced Christmas Stocking
- Simple Scrappy Christmas Stocking with Fur Cuff
- Pinwheel Block Quilted Chrismas Stocking from CJs Sewing Room
- Patchwork Christmas Stocking Pattern from Laura Radniecki
- Modern Quilted Christmas Stocking from Suzy Quilts
- Christmas Stocking with Cuff Tutorial from Frozen Knickers
- 8 Patterns to Make Your Own Christmas Stockings
- Jelly Roll Quilted Christmas Stocking from Ameeroonie Designs
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.