Remember those cute little fabric yo yos (or Suffolk puffs) that your grandmother used to make? They were in every color imaginable and she made all kinds of fun things out of them. Well, I have rounded up 20 tutorials to inspire you to make your own. From earrings to table runners, you are sure to find a project that you will love. There are even a couple of tutorials to show you how to make a yo yo if it’s a new skill for you.
- Molly and Mama brings us this beautiful and detailed tutorial demonstrating how to make a yo yo.
- Christmas decorations will be that much lovelier with a yo yo garland for your home. Learn how to make one with this tutorial from Crafts a la mode.
- Have you ever seen earrings made of a yo yo? Here’s an easy way to make your own pair from FeltMagnet.
- Put lots of yo yos to good use with this beautiful wreath tutorial from Clover.
- Positively Splendid brings us a sweet yo yo Christmas tree ornament.
- This pretty yo yo coverlet is a great scrap busting project and the cat over on Buzzing and Bumbling likes it too.
- This cheerful throw pillow from Suzy’s Sitcom will brighten up any room.
- Polka Dot Pineapple has an interesting method for joining lots of yo yos together.
- Here’s a beautiful pillow cover that you can make from The Butler House Blog.
- Looking for a mini yo yo quilt coverlet pattern? Here’s one from Purl Soho.
- Add a pretty table runner to your home décor with this design from A Collective Journal.
- Fiskars brings us this bright and cheerful throw pillow pattern.
- If you want to learn how to make yo yos with a sewing machine, We All Sew shows you how.
- Jazz up an old headband with this tutorial from Pretty Prudent.
- Who knew you could put a yo yo on a flip flip. SCRAP did and they show you how.
- Make some modern yo yo wall art with this tutorial from All People Quilt.
- Instructables shows you how to make a simple table runner.
- This pretty throw pillow from Patchwork Posse uses large yo yos in its design.
- You can even make dolls with yo yos and Sunshines Creations shows you how.
- Make a pretty nautical necklace. Dritz shows you how.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.