If you are looking for scrap fabric Christmas ornament designs, then you really donâ€™t have to look much further than these 25 beautiful ideas.Â I donâ€™t know about you, but I am always looking for some fabric stash busting ideas and combining that with the holidays makes lots of sense.
So take a look at these festive projects and start raiding all those scraps youâ€™ve saved up.Â My only problem is that I canâ€™t figure out which one I want to do first!
- Mini Christmas Tree Quilt Tutorial from Diary of a Quilter
- Russian Vintage Ball Ornament from Fabric Art DIY
- Fabric Angel Ornament from Fabric Art DIY
- Fabric Ball Ornament from V and Co.
- Swedish Advent Star Ornament from Mister Domestic
- Yo Yo Snowman Ornament from Keepsake Crafts
- Prairie Point Yo Yo Ornaments from Chicken Scratch NY
- Folded Fabric Ornaments from Katrinaâ€™s Tutorials
- Folded Fabric Christmas Tree from Bossy Making
- Yo Yo Candy Canes from Connecting Threads
- Origami Style Star Ornament from Tea Rose Home
- Fabric Yo Yo Christmas Tree from Positively Spendid
- Fabric Origami Star from Zen Crafting
- Prairie Point Star Ornament from Super Mom No Cape
- Candy Canes from The Sewing Loft Blog
- Fabric Christmas Trees from The Flying Couponer
- Yo Yo Ornament from The Chilly Dog
- Origami Christmas Ornament from Apple Green Cottage
- No-Sew Fabric Snowflake from Needlepointers.com
- Folded Fabric Stars from Threadbare Creations
- Yo Yo Lollipop from Connecting Threads
- Fabric Origami Ornament from Sew, Love, Live
- Scrappy Strip Christmas Trees from Debs Days
- Folded Fennel Origami Ornament from Everyday Artist
- Paper Pieced Santa Ornament from Pinwheel Ponders
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.