What’s the old saying…”Birds of a Feather Flock Together”? That is certainly the case with these five free quilt block patterns. Each bird is lovelier than the next, and if you are thinking about making a bird themed quilt, you may want to start with one of these designs.
- The pretty Christmas cardinal block was part of a sew along. This beautiful male stands among the pines in this pattern from Sew Fresh Quilts.
- If you like chickens then you are definitely going to like this chicken quilt block from Sew Inspired. He’s pretty cute and easy to make too.
- Here’s another lovely male cardinal quilt block. This easy pattern (including a video tutorial) comes to us from We Sew It.
- Quilting Daily brings us this foundation pieced cute little blue bird. I kind of like his long legs and they add to this blocks’ charm.
- Rounding out our bird quilt block list is this charming scrappy red cardinal design from Kelli Fannin Quilts.
So which one do you like best? I know I can’t decide.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.