Do you have an AccuQuilt cutting system or are you thinking about getting one? Here are six lovely table topper designs that you can make with dies from their collection. The patterns are all free, but you will need to purchase the dies needed if you don’t have them already. All of the dies and the machine can be purchased on AccuQuilt.
- This gorgeous snowflake table topper from Connie Kresin is a striking and unique design.
- Create with Claudia has a unique octagonal design using the Hattie’s Choice die for the center.
- Perfect for Thanksgiving or any time of the year, this festive table topper pattern is over on the AccuQuilt website.
- Tattered Garden Quilting brings us a lovely and easy parallelogram table topper tutorial.
- Here’s a classic table topper design from Blue Feather Quilt Studio.
- Showing off that classic lone star look, this beautiful runner is by AccuQuilt.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.