Yesterday I featured an hourglass quilt and decided to do a roundup of free quilt patterns using this easy and traditional block. Most of these articles have a tutorial for the block as well as a quilt layout pattern of suggestion. There are even a couple of specials twists too.
Get ready to raid your scraps fabrics and make one of these beautiful quilts.
- Cluck Cluck Sew has a unique take on the traditional hourglass block…a double hourglass block and it is awesome!
- Here’s a lovely and patriotic scrappy design from Diary of a Quilter.
- I love this unique hourglass layout with lots of negative space from DIY Joy.
- The pastel fabrics used in this pretty quilt from Simple Simon & Co. make it absolutely lovely.
- Red Pepper Quilts made this gorgeous scrappy hourglass quilt that practically sparkles!
- Use your favorite hourglass quilt blocks and make this graphic throw pillow from Underground Crafter!
- Reproduction Quilt Lover makes this stunning mini dollhouse hourglass version.
Looking for Quilting supplies and Fabric? Check out Fat Quarter Shop
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.