As quilters watch the horrible events unfold in the Ukraine, we can all offer to help in our own way(s). Art and creativity is one of those ways, and a number of quilters have stepped up and offered new, or existing, patterns to help during this crisis. Some of the patterns are for sale, others are free and a way to show your support to those affected by the unfolding tragedy.
- Show your support with this free sunflower pattern from Lella Boutique.
- Pat Sloan has a free “Quilters Stand With Ukraine” quilt block pattern with a link to a fund to support Unicef.
- Here’s a free pixellated sunflower pattern over on Sugar Free Quilts.
- Sasha’s Quilts has a Ukrainian flag quilt block pattern which you can purchase over on Etsy.
- Quiltville Bonnie will be starting a new quilt along soon. Here is the first announcement.
- This pretty Sunflower for Ukraine quilt block from Quiet Play is a free with a donation request.
- Happy Sew Lucky has a PEACE for Ukraine mini quilt/quilt block. It can be used for so many different projects.
- Claudia Pfeil is asking for donations of blocks to make quilts for children fleeing the war.
- Ukrainian Etsy sellers are also listing digital items for donations.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.