The hexie project guide you’ve been waiting for!
- 20 easy projects, from a table topper and a pouch bag to a holiday tree skirt and baby quilts
- Quilt-as-you-go method is simple and innovative and can create endless varieties of hexagon projects using pre-cuts and fabric scraps
- Beginner-friendly guide to creating hexagons with less cutting and less time, in follow up to Fast-Fold Hexies
- Step-by-step instructions, helpful illustrations, and easy-to-use, full-size patterns
- Insightful tips, project variations, advanced techniques to try, and more
Learn how to create your hexagon projects with less cutting and in less time!
The simple Fast-Fold Hexie method replaces English paper piecing—no fancy supplies needed! Use pre-cuts or fabric scraps to stitch up scores of hexagons with Mary M. Hogan’s unique quilt-as-you-go technique: Fast-folding hexies lets you create a hexagon block with backing and batting included—no basting, no preparing a backing, and no binding. You’ll bust your stash and save time by fast-folding your hexies!
Fast-Fold Hexie Quilting opens with insightful guidance on materials and supplies. Then you’ll learn the basic construction of hexies and half hexagons, whether sewn by machine or with hand sewing, and the advantages of the fast-fold method. Finally, you’ll go on to create 20 beautiful quilt projects, from baby quilts, pouch bags, and a trivet to table toppers, full-size quilts, wall hangings, and home décor.
Included with the detailed step-by-step instructions, helpful illustrations, diagrams, insightful tips, project variations, and full-size templates are opportunities to take your projects to the next level with more advanced techniques, such as fussy cutting and piecing fast-fold hexies.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.