Make a perfect pineapple block every time!
- 14 easy projects using the Creative Grids(R) 10-inch Pineapple Trim Tool (sold separately)
- Projects include quilts, pillows, potholders, runners, totes, and place mats
- No math or measuring is needed for making these 6-, 8-, and 10-inch blocks
- Step-by-step instructions with coordinating photography and illustrations teach you how to create complex-looking quilt blocks with ease
- Author Jean Ann Wright is a recognized industry expert as a quilt and tool designer
teaches you her techniques for creating gorgeous pineapple block quilts—cut from 10″ layer cake squares, fat quarters, and scraps—using the amazing Pineapple Trim Tool that she designed for Creative Grids(R)!
With playful, inspiring patterns for perfect pineapple quilts, pillows, bed runners, place mats, table toppers, tote bags, and pot holders, and Jean Ann’s clear, step-by-step instructions for using her handy ruler, quilters of all skill levels will discover the fun and excitement of making pineapple quilt blocks!
The 10″ Pineapple Trim Tool allows you to make Pineapple blocks quickly and easily. Just square up each round of strips as you go to create perfect 6-, 8-, or 10-inch finished blocks. No math necessary! Change the colors and values for lots of variations to make these fun pineapple quilts and other projects work together beautifully.
With Pineapple Play and your Creative Grids(R) 10-Inch Pineapple Trim Tool, you can make perfect blocks every time!
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.