Up your curved piecing abilities with one of these ten AccuQuilt dies. They make it a lot easier to piece curves than when you try it on your own. If you have not tried this system before, think about it. They take a lot of the guess work out of these unique and tricky quilt blocks. They can all be purchased in their Go! Die Curved Piecing Secton here.
- Great for a scrappy quilt, this Apple Core die is a traditional block.
- The Mariner’s Compass is not quite as intimidating as it could be with this block die.
- You can’t go wrong with the well-known Double Wedding Ring quilt block.
- For a completely unique quilt block you may want to take a look at Cleopatra’s Fan.
- The Winding Ways die is a unique and pretty unit for a quilt.
- Tried and true, the Drunkards Path die comes in two different sizes.
- Another scrap-busting favorite, the Clamshell die is a fun one to use.
- Rob Peter to Pay Paul is another old-time favorite made easy with AccuQuilt.
- The Flowering Snowball die is a unique and different block.
- For a unique take on a nine-patch try out their Glorified Nine-Patch Die.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.