We all buy them. We walk into the quilt store and see these brightly colored small stacks of squares and declare that we must have them. Then they sit around our quilt rooms for longer than we would like to admit. What am I talking about…why charm square packs of course!
If you have one (or many) stacks sitting around then you may want to try out one of these pretty and free quilt patterns.
- Fresh Diamonds from Samelia’s Mum turns her charms into triangles with this lovely pattern.
- Pixelated quilts are always fun to make, and this heart pattern from Diary of a Quilter simply shines.
- Bev over on Flamingo Toes gives vintage charm squares a new look in this pattern.
- Who can resist these adorable dancing elephants in this quilt by Happy Dance Quilting.
- Here’s a beautiful quilt pattern from Quilting Cubby that combines charm squares and jelly rolls.
- This one day project from Geta’s Quilting Studio is easy to make and looks great.
- Pretty Fabrics & Trims brings us this easy and lovely charm pack quilt.
- Fun and modern is the look of this easy baby quilt from Diary of a Quilter.
- This pretty quilt from Coral & Co. will have you running to the store to get fabric so you can make it as fast as you can.
- Here’s a super modern look for a charm pack quilt from Tea Rose Home.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.