The holidays are all about celebrating together with loved ones, and when you have a house full of guests, you want your Christmas table to look its best. An easy way to do that is with a quilted table runner. It’s amazing how a runner can completely change the look of a room.
All of these patterns and tutorials are free. A number of them even provide a video tutorial. Pick out your favorite and get a new look for the holiday season.
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner from Polka Dot Chair
- Twisted Pole Christmas Quilt Table Runner from The Craft Cotton Co Blog
- Red Braid Table Runner from Samelia’s Mum
- Rick Rack Christmas Table Runner from Create with Claudia
- Log Cabin Christmas Table Topper from A Quilting Life
- Holiday Gifts Quilted Table Runner from Quilting in the Rain
- How to Make a Christmas Patchwork Table Runner from The Stitching Scientist
- Easy Christmas Table Runner from Alanda Craft
- Easy Quilted Christmas Table Runner from Sew Today Clean Tomorrow
- Pine Tree Table Runner Pattern from Freemotion by the River
- Christmas Table Runner Tutorial from OliviaJane Handcrafted
- Stacking Gifts Table Runner from Sew Festive
- String Stars Christmas Table Runner from The Sewing Chick
- Swell Christmas Table Runner Pattern from A Quilting Life
- Holiday Table Runner Pattern from My Quilt Infatuation
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.