Snail’s Trail is one of those fun quilt patterns that is not hard to do, but looks really tricky. If you like that circular look that it gives, check out these eight different quilt patterns that incorporate the Snail’s Trail quilt block in them. These quilt patterns can all be purchased over on Etsy.
- Here’s a stunning rainbow version designed by Lisa Alley of Bear Hug Quiltworks that really packs a color punch.
- In pinks and yellows, this beautiful pattern designed by Pamela Mostek almost looks like waves.
- Combining the Lemoyne Star block and the Snail’s Trail, this is a unique pattern is designed by Pam Goggans.
- Soothing waves of pinks and blues from Patchworks by Janet make this pattern shine.
- After the Storm is a striking pattern by Tiffany Searle that has so much movement in it.
- Combining two different blocks gives this beautiful Jenn’s Journey quilt pattern designed by Michelle Renee Hiatt a unique look.
- Snailed from Quiltin’Tia is an easy and fun pattern.
- This pattern designed by Fontana Originals is a little bit Snail’s Trail and a little bit Storm at Sea and is called Snailstorm.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.