Is it just me or does it always seem like St. Patrick’s Day gets overlooked in the quilting world. Sure there are plenty of patterns out there, but compared to the other holidays, this one gets the short end of the stick. However there is no need to fret about the lack of choices. I have gathered together 15 festive and free quilt projects that are sure to get your Irish eyes smiling.
- No St. Patty’s day is complete without a green clover, and this quilt block pattern from Piece N Quilt is a nice one.
- Bernina brings us this beautiful appliqué and patchwork table runner pattern complete with lots of lucky shamrocks.
- The Cloth Parcel designed this pretty shamrock and Irish chain quilt.
- Here’s a simple shamrock quilt block from Wooden Spools that can be made with plenty of scraps.
- Canoe Ridge Creations shared a stunning St. Patty’s Day shamrock mini quilt pattern that is easy to make.
- Here is an easy little mini quilt from Diary of a Quilter. It’s perfect for those of you looking for a bit of the luck of the Irish.
- Simple yet very effective, this twisted chain quilt block pattern from Lisa’s Quilting Passion is striking.
- Log Cabin Quiltery brings us this cute mini shamrock quilt tutorial.
- You get not one, but four lucky clovers in this mini quilt tutorial from Piece N Quilt.
- Here’s a scrappy mini quilt with lots of shamrocks on it from Bits of Everything.
- Gather up all of your green scraps for this beautiful wall hanging from Beaquilter.
- This Celtic love knot tutorial from On Point Quilter adds a unique touch to any quilt.
- Simple and scrappy, this small quilt pattern from Stash Bandit is full of green shamrocks.
- When you want to make something small for St. Patrick’s Day, these shamrock pillows from Lori Miller Designs will be your go to pattern.
- Everybody needs a little luck on St. Patrick’s Day, and this cute patchwork pillow pattern from Jedi Craft Girl may just bring it to you.
subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting updates, and offers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.